SUPERIOR TECHNOLOGY. STRONGER POWER. GREATER DURABILITY. LONGER WARRANTY. INCLUDED ACCESSORIES.
Known for producing the jewelry industrys best ultrasonics for decades, the engineers at GemOro, outdid themselves again with their next generation models.
You’re in control. Featuring two intense cleaning powers at the flip of a switch. Turbo Sweep Technology™ for the toughest jobs and Power Sweep Technology™ for more delicate jewelry. Simply put, GemOro cleans jewelry faster and more effectively than ever before. The exclusive Instantaneous Digital Degassing IDD speeds up the cleaning process and Automatic Load Self-Tuning ALST constantly adjusts to maximum cleaning output and load voltage to maintain consistent cavitation and cleaning regardless of load and liquid levels. The thermostatically controlled VARI-TEMP™ heaters may be adjusted as you like. Change the cleaning time from 0-60 minutes with its fully adjustable timer, no problem.
They look great too. Brushed stainless steel cabinets and tanks resist rust and damage from harsh chemicals and heat, ensuring years of reliable use.
Only GEMORO’S ultrasonics include everything you need, since all come with both stainless steel baskets and tweezers.
3QTH NEXT-GEN ULTRASONIC AMAZING FEATURES:
- Capacity: 3-Quart / 0.75 Gallon
- Tank: 9 1/2 x 5 1/2 x 4
- Watts: 100 Weight: 9 lb
- Thermostatically controlled heater, timer and stainless steel cover
- GemOro super high-performance industrial strength transducers
- Dual power modes – Power Sweep™ and Turbo Sweep™ technologies
- Adjustable thermostat temperature control
- Heavy-duty brushed stainless steel outer cabinet
- Dura-Heat Long-life built-in heater
- Chemical resistant Rocker Shield switch guard boot cover
- Auto load self-tuning
- Auto degassing
- 0-60 minute timer
- Removable stainless steel cover for evaporation control
- External fuse for easy access
- Smart Service All plug & play electronics for fast repairs
- Rubber feet for secure placement
- Includes stainless steel basket and tweezers
- The best warranty on the market: 2.5 years on the unit and 10 years on the transducer